Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Whole Bunch of Fake

I had a wonderful talk with my friend Daniel. Americans are fucking fake. This is a superficial country of superficial friendships.
OH MY GOD YOU'RE IRISH, I'M 4.908776736% IRISH ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE, I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU, YOU ARE MY BEEEESSSSTTTT FRIEND!
Best friends. best friends, best friends.
It's very hard to get anything deep, anything real from many people here. I met a girl called Amanda one day, we spoke for about 5 minutes, she took my number because she wanted to call me, the next time we saw each other, she bounced over, hugged me, "I missed you so much" she said. We don't know each other. At all. Then she made me one of her Top Friends on Facebook. I don't understand. Then I decided I would kinda like to hang out with her sometime so's maybe I could try and feel the same way, I invited her over to mine before Passover, she tells me I need more American girlfriends, I should really try and get some, it's not good hanging with either Chloe or the guys all the time.....what the fuck does some 18 year old child know about what I need?!?! More American girlfriends is the last goddamn thing I need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment